发布时间：2021-01-19 来源：http://www.quanyimoxing.com 浏览量：
Model aircraft is generally the same as manned aircraft, which is mainly composed of wing, tail, fuselage, landing gear and engine.
1. Wing is a kind of device which can produce lift force and keep lateral stability of model aircraft in flight.
2、尾翼———包括水平尾翼和垂直尾翼两部分。水平尾 翼可保持模型飞机飞行时的俯仰安定，垂直尾翼保持模型飞机飞行时的方向安定。水平尾翼上的升降舵能控制模型飞机的升 降，垂直尾翼上的方向舵可控制模型飞机的飞行方向。
2. Tail wing includes horizontal tail and vertical tail. The horizontal tail can maintain the pitch stability of the model aircraft while the vertical tail can maintain the directional stability of the model aircraft. The elevator on the horizontal tail can control the lift of the model aircraft, and the rudder on the vertical tail can control the flight direction of the model aircraft.
3. Fuselage -- the main part that connects all parts of the model into a whole is called fuselage. At the same time, the fuselage can be loaded with necessary control parts, equipment and fuel.
4. Landing gear -- a device for model aircraft to take off, land and park. One front landing gear and three rear landing gears are called front three-point landing gear; three front landing gears and three rear landing gears are called rear three-point landing gear.
5. Engine - it is the device of model aircraft to generate flight power. The commonly used dynamic devices of model aircraft are: rubber band, piston engine, jet engine and motor.