发布时间：2021-01-14 来源：http://www.quanyimoxing.com 浏览量：
1. What is RC?
RC is the abbreviation of radio control, which literally means remote control or radio control. RC covers a wide range, such as remote control vehicle model, aircraft model, ship model, and even military UAV, combat robot, all belong to the category of RC. It should be emphasized that children's remote control toys do not belong to RC.
2. What are the RC models?
RC model can be divided into remote control model car, remote control aviation model, remote control ship model, remote control robot and so on.
Compared with the remote-controlled aviation model and the remote-controlled ship model, the remote-controlled model car introduced by GE's ace today has no airspace control and water area requirements. The requirements for the site and environment are relatively loose, and it is easier to use. As long as there is a site, you can play at any time.
3. The origin and history of RC model car?
The remote control vehicle was produced in the mid-1960s. The first two-stroke aircraft model engine was used to manufacture a 1:8 flat chassis frame. The two-stroke internal combustion engine was installed on the aluminum chassis, which brought amazing speed to the remote control vehicle. The engine uses a mixture of nitrogen, methanol and other fuels, while the electric remote control model car began in 1974.
In 1967, the major companies such as DM company began to manufacture set model cars, and remote control model cars began to develop independently from toy cars. The off-road remote control model car originated from the "wild Knight" released by Tiangong company in 1979, which broke the design of the model car driving on the flat road. The model car first drove on the wild road full of stones and water.
In 1993, the "monster truck" was born, which caused a new trend. After half a century of development, a large number of RC model automobile manufacturers in Europe, America and Japan have formed. Their technology is mature and they have huge loyal fans. However, the promotion time in China is later than that of other models. However, the market feedback of big foot cars is good at present.
4. What's the difference between RC model car and remote control car toy?
The 180 yuan remote-controlled car on the market can only be regarded as children's remote-controlled toys, but it should not be regarded as RC model car. It is obviously different from RC model cars that often cost thousands of yuan
(1) The control distance is different, RC model car belongs to remote control, at least the remote control range is more than 100 meters; while ordinary children's remote control toy car is about 20 meters.
(2) Different control methods, RC model cars are "proportional control". What is "proportional control"? For example, if the steering wheel on the remote control rotates 15 degrees, the wheels on the frame also rotate 15 degrees correspondingly; if the throttle trigger on the remote control cuts down 30%, the power output on the frame is also 30%; Most toy cars use "on-off" remote control, which can't do precise command action. The steering and speed are only "0%" and "100%".
(3) The mechanical principle and internal structure are different. RC model car is a scaled down version of various real racing cars. It has the same mechanical principle as real car, the same suspension system, the similar handling feeling and amazing acceleration as super sports car, while ordinary toy car does not.
(4) RC model car can be assembled, repaired, refitted and upgraded, while ordinary remote control toy car can't be assembled, refitted and upgraded and repaired in a large area.
5. What's the fun of playing RC model car?
If you are a beginner, the fun of operating RC model car is that it can achieve the same starting speed as a real sports car, make all kinds of fancy movements of climbing, cross-country, drifting, rolling and tail flicking, and enjoy the pleasure brought by the rapid rise of adrenaline.
For advanced players, they can refit, assemble, repair and train their vehicles, share their experience with friends or teammates, and participate in various events, such as speed racing. Players can fully enjoy the greatest pleasure brought by the sense of control and conquest of machinery and events.
6. How much power does RC model car have?
The power of RC model vehicle is mainly divided into fuel and electric. One is driven by internal combustion engine, the other is driven by battery / electric motor. Using internal combustion engine as power mainly uses two kinds of fuel, one is gasoline, not just gasoline, but a mixture of gasoline and two-stroke engine oil, the other is methanol based synthetic fuel. In the case of battery / electric motor drive, lithium battery or Ni MH battery is generally used to supply power to the motor. Electric energy in the use of appropriate methods, can be recharged for a long time, but in the use and maintenance of batteries to be relatively careful. GE's ace car power has been doing so many years, has been in the spirit of doing the most moving battery brand, always for everyone's safety.
7. The price of RC model car
The price of RC model cars ranges from several hundred yuan to tens of thousands of yuan. For the players who first come into contact with RC model cars, Grignard ace recommends a suit car with a price of 2500 yuan – 4000 yuan. In this region, high-end European and American brands such as HPI and horizon will have some good quality entry-level cars to choose from, domestic brands will also launch some high-end models of foreign brands, and Taiwan brands will also have some products with relatively high cost performance.